Work With Us: Join our Corporate Acupuncture Team
We’re always looking for fresh talent
To The Point PDX contracts with licensed acupuncturist and licensed massage therapists in Oregon, Washington, California, Minnesota and Wisconsin. As we continue to expand our corporate acupuncture division, we’re always on the hunt for practitioners who want to experience what it’s like to treat in a corporate environment.
We’re currently looking for a licensed acupuncturist to service a client in San Fransisco. Could it be you?
Acupuncturist in SF – Contract
Worksite wellness focused acupuncture clinic seeking an Acupuncturist to join the onsite worksite wellness team.
Based in Portland, this clinic administers pop-up clinics in business in the Portland, Seattle and San Francisco. This independent contract position will be located 100% in San Francisco.
An ideal candidate will be flexible, independent and hardworking, not intimidated by seeing four patients an hour (one patient every 15 minutes) in a community-like setting. We are looking for someone who is excited about bringing acupuncture to the hardworking employees in downtown SF.
You will be responsible for:
• Setting up and taking down the pop-up clinic; this includes transporting and setting up three anti gravity chairs, needles and supplies.
• Ensure all needles are properly disposed and no needles are left on the ground or on the premise.
• Treating with acupuncture within the scope of your practice in a community-style setting
• Educating patients on the benefits of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and providing resources on where to find private treatments.
• Charting points used and keeping records.
Independent Contractor requirements
• California LAc licensure
• Malpractice Insurance
• All supplies, including but not exclusive to biohazard container, needles, cotton balls and anti gravity chairs
This is an independent contract position. You will be paid hourly for patient care as well a flat fee for set-up and take down. The job is part time (once a month, every month, starting Jan 2018). You must have your own malpractice insurance. Reliable transportation is required.
You must supply all acupuncture supplies, anti gravity chairs, and consent form.
The best part of this opportunity: you are welcomed to tell your worksite wellness patients to visit you in your private clinic. This is a great opportunity for you to market yourself and your clinic while getting paid!
If you are interested, please send an email with a short cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com with subject line SF LAc